This release brings some exciting changes to the User Interface for you!
- Using a new tool located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, scale the AccountingSuite workspace to a size anywhere from 50%-400% of the default. You may set a different size for each window separately or use one setting for all windows.
- We’ve moved the open item tabs to the top and added a new right-click menu that includes Close all, Close other windows and Close window to the right. You can also setup the side-by-side view in this menu.
- We have fixed the truncated menu items and labels. Part of the fix was to move the labels to the top of the field rather than on the left. This fix also makes the fields/labels stay put when re-sizing the screen.
- We have introduced new clean, sharp looking icons throughout the system.
- Added the ability to control the numbers of decimal fields that can be entered when creating a custom field.
- Improved error messages.
- Changed the appearance of certain User Interface elements to make them more prominent.
- Made the process of entering and editing numbers more user-friendly.
- Fixed an issue where the space between the street number and street name was omitted when printing.
- On the A/P Aging and A/R Aging report, an option has been added to show records without a Company.