Yorkie Update 4
Yorkie goes international! This update includes additions, changes and fixes for our multi-currency features. There are also numerous other features and enhancement to Cloud Banking and other modules.
- Bill Payments will only show Bill’s that have a currency that is matching that of the Bill Payments. Other currencies may be viewed by clicking on View Non-matching bills.
- Foreign currency exchange rate reflects that of the cash receipt date, not the current date.
- Expired discount terms will not be applied on Bill Payments.
- Changing currency in Sales or Purchase documents automatically updates the Currency Code on the tab as well as the corresponding A/R and A/P accounts with the newly selected currency.
- When creating a Cash Receipt or a Bill Payment, the pop-up window displaying invoices/bills shows only items with the same currency that was chosen on the Cash Receipt/Bill Payment.
- Fixed an error when Bill Payments were created with no Payment Terms.
- Credit Memos created from an Invoice with a $0 amount will able to be posted and will now update inventory.
- Voided documents will not show up in the Cloud Banking match window.
- Bill Payments or Payments that have been voided will not be able to be approved in Cloud Banking
- When matching a transaction with a non-bank type account in Cloud Banking, the transaction will process as a transfer. When both accounts are of type bank or credit card, it will process as a transfer.
- Bill Payments and Cash Receipts with a foreign currency can be matched with Bills and Invoices in the base currency.
- Various other fixes and improvements.