Skip to content
Yorkie Update 1
Release Notes – Yorkie Update – 5/13/2017
- Improved the functionality of the Enable Support User in the User List by adding a Disable Support User button that removes access for AccountingSuite Help and Support.
- Added Re-order Point to the applicable inventory reports.
- Added the ability to import payroll records from SurePayroll.
- Removed Service Items from the following reports: Quantity on Hand by Location, Inventory Item Quick Report, Inventory Valuation Summary & Detail, and Inventory Stock Status by Item.
- Overhauled the Inventory Item Quick Report to include cost, adding running balances and improving the look and feel.
- Removed several restrictions when entering Journal Entries.
- Fixed an error that occurred in certain situations when running A/R or A/P Aging Reports.
Was this helpful?