Skip to content
- You can now enter customers/vendors against P&L accounts in the Journal Entry.
- Fixed a calculation error that occurred under certain circumstances within Cash Receipts and Bill Payments.
- Resolved a Check Number matching error in Cloud Banking.
- Accounts in Chart of Account now displays “0” when the balance is zero instead of being blank.
- You can now print the Chart of Accounts.
- Updated the notifications of potential rule conflicts in Cloud Banking Manual Categorization to be more user-friendly.
- Added a Balance column to Bill Payment list.
- Improved the accuracy of Automatic Categorization feature within Cloud Banking.
- Added a new Detailed Income Statement (Cash Basis).
- A new setting has been added to specify the desired accounting method (cash or accrual). This will only affect which reports will display in the menu.
- Fix an issue where the account would not update when a different customer is entered in the register.
- Added the ability to email the Packing List from the Shipments screen
- Income Statement (Cash Basis) now includes the Discount Received account.
- Fixed a formatting error with the Dwolla transaction ID.
- Implemented a solution for an issue imposed by Yahoo that prevented AccountingSuite from emailing using addresses ending in Yahoo.com.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dwolla’s connection to show empty userID and Name.
Was this helpful?