Skip to content
- Improved the display of the General Ledger Entries. Added the capability to now drill down from Reports to General Ledger.
- Added Cash Basis Reporting for Income Statement, Balance Sheet and General Ledger.
- Improved the presentation of Parent/sub accounts in the Income Statement by organizing them by account number sequence.
- Re-worded the Statement print dialog when adding backup documentation. The term “transactions” is replaced with “copies of the documents”.
- Added the ability to process and report on voided transactions for voided checks, Bills, Bill Payments and Credit Memos.
- Simplified the ability to temporarily add Help@AccountingSuite.com to user list for support and troubleshooting.
- Re-formatted Income Statement to remove empty spaces between rows.
- Fixed a bug within Income Statement where collapsing to Level 1 would hide everything including Header info.
- Renamed Total in Cash Receipts to Payment.
- Added the ability to view last email date for emails sent in batch. Added confirmation alert when emails are sent.
- Fixed error that prevented users from printing Item Receipts under certain circumstances.
- Fixed error that prevented users from posting a Cash Receipt under certain circumstances when divisor is zero.
Was this helpful?