Yorkie Update 2
We’ve introduced a new login page with exciting new features – log in automatically with your Facebook, LinkedIn or Google account, a new Account Dashboard for those of you with multiple AccountingSuite Company/Client accounts and two new administration pages: a user profile page and an account page.
To migrate to this new login system, you will need to confirm or create a new password the next time you log in. Here are instructions on how to do this:
- Get to the login page as you normally would (Chrome shortcut, a link from our main website, https://gobliss.us or https://login.accountingsuite.com.
- The new login page is displayed. See image 1 below.
- Enter your password in the provided field and click Submit.
- The password confirmation page is displayed. See image 2 below.
- Do one of the following:
- Enter and confirm your existing password.
- Create and confirm a new password.
- Check the CAPTCHA box next to “I am not a robot.”
- Click submit.
- You will be taken to a dashboard page. Click the link in the Company column that has your company name. See image 3 below.
- If nothing happens, look in the upper right-hand corner of the address bar for an icon with a red x. If it is there, click it and check the box next to “Always allow pop-ups for login.accountingsuite.com”. and click Ok. See image 4 below.
- Your account will be displayed. The next time you log in, you may do so normally or you may use the Facebook, LinkedIn or Google links. If you have only one account, you will not see the dashboard again.
Note: This screen will only be shown to customers who have more than once company or client account.
For other browsers, see these instructions.