Release Date: 12/7/2018
Here at AccountingSuite™ we have continued to take your feedback and make improvements to our software. Our last release of this year has been completed and here we bring you the list of the changes we’ve made. Thank you for being an Accountingsuite customer and we look forward to working with you in the new year!
Dachshund 2 Release Notes
New or enhanced features
- Added a Creation Date for Statements.
- Adjusted the fields on the Email screen for better visibility.
- Changed the name of attached documents in emails to the name of the document being emailed.
- Added the document number and date in the title on the Print Preview screen.
- Added a new Vendor Payment report, available in all plans.
- Refactored the Bank Reconciliation Form, fixing several issues and adding additional features.
- Added the ability to Un-Approve previously Approved transactions in Cloud Commerce.
- Fixed an issue that prevented deleting a shipment after creating shipping labels.
- Fixed an error where the Print Preview screen reported errors when large amounts of data was present.
- Fixed an error where the report level did not match what was displayed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Statements from being generated when Closing Date fell after the Statement Date.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple Cash Receipts to be generated from Stripe charges when certain conditions were present.
- Fixed multiple formatting issues with the Dropship Packing List Print Form.
- Fixed an issue preventing Bank Deposits from being created when Stripe transferred money to a bank account.