Skip to content
August 30, 2018
- When generating shipping labels, a carrier balance will show if available.
- A new service based invoice has been added. It’s now available in the business edition as the default template and is an option in Professional editions and above.
- Only companies marked as customers will appear in the drop-downs for sales documents and those marked as vendors in purchase documents.
- A bug in that prevented making certain changes in a small subset of sub-assemblies was fixed.
- Customer Statements may now be generated for all customers with the click of one button.
- Invoices for multiple customers may now be creating from Time tracking records.
- Time tracking record list now shows Invoice status if billed.
- A bug that prevented transactions in clearing accounts from Cloud Commerce from showing up in Reconciliations has been fixed.
- When creating a consignment location, the chosen company is now automatically converted to a consignee upon save.
- A location field has been added to the line items in Cash Sales.
- If a location is changed to a consignment location on a warehouse transfer, the document is updated accordingly to include the proper fields and consignment designation.
Was this helpful?