Skip to content
June 29, 2018
- Negative numbers are now shown in parenthesis instead of with a negative sign (-). The format can be changed by right clicking and choosing ‘format’.
- Headers are repeated on each report page.
- The ability to add charts on reports has been added.
- Regardless of the number of decimals chosen in settings, numbers on reports will default to two decimal places. This may be changed by right clicking and choosing ‘format’
- Period has been renamed “Fiscal” or “Calendar” depending on the setting in the Accounting tab in Settings.
- Inactive companies may be filtered from reports.
- Added Cloud Commerce audit logs entries.
- Improved the UI to only allow approval of orders when it was possible to do so.
- Improved the readability of Cloud Commerce messages.
- Improved Product Matching algorithm.
- Fixed an issue that prevented email address from getting to AccountingSuite™ from ShipStation.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect time zones were being displayed for certain date fields.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bill status to be incorrectly display as paid on bills that had expenses but no items.
Was this helpful?