June 14, 2018
- Purchase Returns may now be generated from Item Receipts.
- Purchase Returns now use Weighted Average Cost or FIFO Cost layer instead of Expected Cost when performing calculations.
- When over billing or over invoicing, the software will create a new line for the excess quantity. User will be prompted to enter a reason for the over billing or over invoicing.
- Created an Inventory Shipped not Yet Invoiced state that uses clearing accounts to account for orders that have been shipped but not yet invoiced. This works very similarly to the Items Received not yet Billed functionality.
- Item Receipts and Inventory Adjustments now included when calculating Item Last Cost.
- Serial numbers are now checked for uniqueness on Shipments
- When posting Sales Invoice, Shipment or Cash Sale, a dialog will inform you if there is a shortage of any items at the specified locations and give you the option to change the quantity or location. The quantities available at each location will be shown so that the user can make an informed choice.
- In Lots, the Vendor Code type has been renamed to Lot Number.
- Purchase Returns will longer allow a quantity greater than that on the Bill/Item Receipt.
- Fixed an issue where Customer/Vendor field was cleared when choosing a Sales Invoice/Bill during the creation of Credit Memos/Purchase Returns.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error message “Failed to posting a bill payment” after posting a PO that had been previously posted.
- Fixed an issue when assigning serial numbers that provided an incorrect count needed.