June 1, 2018
Corgi brings us a bit update to Cloud Commerce!
Cloud Commerce Changes
We’ve given Cloud Commerce* a complete overhaul and we think you’ll find it amazing! Highlights include:
- Using Shipstation** as an aggregator, connect your eCommerce site (eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Ecwid, Squarespace, Square, Volusion, Storenvy, OpenCart, ZenCart, Yahoo***…… and many more!
- Orders automatically come in from your eCommerce Store into ShipStation where you can ship them and then flow right into AccountingSuite – Invoice and Cash Receipts included. Talk about losing data entry headaches!
The changes that were made during this release include:
- The integrations tab in settings has been redesigned to make it easier to use. (see 1, below)
- The Cloud Commerce interface was re-designed to be very similar to the Cloud Banking interface – but instead of transactions, you have Orders, Customers, Products, and Locations which can be added, matched and approved. (Figure 2)
- When adding products, the system will prompt you to add quantity on hand and cost information. (Figure 3)
- Redesigned the Package information page that is filled out when generating labels. (Figure 4)
Simply click the link to go to ShipStation and copy the API key and secret to AccountingSuite. Enable labels and sync your stores and you’re ready to go! Watch a video.
*Cloud Commerce is available with our Professional w/ eCommerce Package only. See our pricing page for details.
**ShipStation is a paid third-party service and to use the features described in this section, you must have a ShipStation account.
***You may need to be on a specific plan with your eCommerce Store in order to integrate. Check with the vendor to ensure you have what is required to use the API.
We have also created a direct integration with Square which will automatically create Cash Sales when a POS transaction is completed via Square.
- Customer / Vendor code is now displayed in drop-down menus.
- Fixed a bug with ShipStation labels that removed spaces between the first and last names of the recipient when printing the labels.
- Resolved an issue with labels containing special characters.