Afador Update 1
More inventory updates and a bunch of report improvements come your way with this release. Read on to see what we’ve added for you.
- Auto-Assembly is available in beta preview. This feature will automatically build any sub-assemblies when completing an assembly build. (1)
- Quantity on hand data for raw materials and sub-assemblies is available (2) as well as Available to Build quantity (3) on the Assembly Build document.
- Individual items that are a part of an Assembly may now be displayed on print forms.
- Pending Assembly Builds are now included in the Available to Promise calculations.
- An Assembly Tree is now available showing all components in an easy to view display of the assembly and all sub-assemblies.
- Assembly builds may now be created from the item detail screen.
- An item may now be copied on an order or invoice so that more than one of the item can be present on the same order. The associated PO/Line Number, Lots, serial numbers, dates, locations, projects or classes are included when copying and can be changed as needed.
- Header icons for Order Status columns have been replaced with ones that are more descriptive.
- Accrual and Cash Basis reports including the Balance Sheet have been consolidated into one report with the Accounting Method available as a toggle. (1)
- All reports have been given a common settings header. (2)
- Title, header and footer may be customized on all reports. (3)
- Filters used in a report will appear in the header of the printed version of the report. (4)
- Report settings may be saved and retrieved when returning to the report. Settings may be shared with other users on the account. (5) Settings may be locked for editing by other users or opened for customization by the creator of the report.
- Improved the filter functionality in report settings. Checkboxes allow the user to select or deselect filters to be included. (1)
- Improved sorting functionality in report settings.
- Added the ability to view the reports in different levels of detail. Each level will be represented by a button with the level number that can be clicked to view that level. (2)
- Multiple versions of the same report with different settings can be created by clicking the Open New Report link. Filters, sorting and other report options will remain when a new report option has been selected, making the settings available in the new report. (3)