Customizable Print Forms. Backordering enhancements. Serial number refactoring. More new features than you can shake a stick at.
- Added a field on Journal entries to indicate draft or posted status.
- Reworked backordering for efficiency and reliability.
- Moved Backordering information to a new section next to the lines.
- Reworked serial number logic for added reliability.
- Increased the size of the Sales Order number field to accommodate large order numbers coming in from eBay, Amazon and other integrated eCommerce vendors.
- Changed Footers on all Sales Documents to be consistent.
- Added descriptive names to Emailed attachments.
- Added the ability to create and customize multiple print form templates for all print forms.
- Reworked the footer display on all Print Forms.
- Added filters and improved date range picking on the Check Register (now called the Payment Register)
- Added the ability to set custom numbering for Cash Sales.
- Improved page display when print forms print on multiple pages.
- Updated print preview to show an actual preview of the document in PDF format.
- Renamed fields in field pickers to be more descriptive and removed duplicates.
- Changed the display of footers on print forms to display at the very bottom of the page regardless of content.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of Bill Payment in the Test Company.
- Fixed a bug that brought in incorrect subtotals in certain transactions from integrated eCommerce vendors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented posting deposits if documents contained lines that had been partially deposited.