Release Date: 1/11/2019
Project Profitability Matrix
- Redesigned the project profitability matrix – the customer list is now on the left with projects for the highlighted customer on right – very similar to the layout in customer / vendor central. (1)
- Show or Hide Columns easily with the new Column control or move them around with the arrows in the Control Bar. (2)
- Drill down to individual transactions by clicking underlined figures. (3)
- The Matrix now shows Project Totals (4)
- Enhanced the project detail card with project start and end dates and a more user-friendly experience.
- Added expense and income charts and a Project Gantt chart.
- Company (customer) card now lists all projects for the customer in the project tab
. Double-clickthe project to view the Project Detail card.
- Projects and Time tracking permissions are controlled at the user level.
- Updated address matching functionality which allows you to choose which fields and which addresses to update.
- Better handling for orders without SKUs
- Columns are more easily customized with the new Column Control.
- Improved and more friendly UI
- Improved handling of duplicate customer names
- Added the choice to not use shipments on the store level.
- Fixed a bug where the shipment numbers printed multiple times on the printed sales invoice.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the saving of a user’s preferences to show/hide columns in the items grid.
- Fixed a bug in the Bank Reconciliation where totals were not updating when using the All | Cleared |Uncleared toggle.
- Fixed an issue in Cloud Commerce where a space was added after a customer’s name in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where discounts were calculated incorrectly if the shipping cost was not zero.